What does this look like in practice?
- Support for providers in the implementation of research-based tools
- Pedagogical coaching and training for teachers and center directors
- Business coaching and training for child care operators and owners
- Dynamic early childhood education self-assessments
- Facilitated professional learning communities
- Curated knowledge hub of high quality resources
- Centralized help desk support
Here are a few examples of our work:
- In Indiana, our statewide technical assistance and training system supports over 5,000 early care and education providers.
- In Philadelphia, we serve as the city-wide technical assistance and training system for the PHLpreK program.
- In North Carolina, Shine provides subject matter experts in the areas of workforce development, quality infant/toddler services, transition, and data for the state’s Preschool Development Grant Birth through Five implementation.