Our multi-year training and technical assistance partnerships include, but is not limited to, supporting leadership in the following areas:
- Monitoring systems and analysis: We work with providers to refine their program design and management practices. This includes support for strategic planning, ongoing monitoring, and self-assessment systems. We are able to support these efforts through the development and use of ongoing data reports and quarterly outcome dashboards.
- Family engagement support: We provide a structured approach to engage families that includes a research-based curriculum, Shine On, Families. These efforts are supported through family advocate training, coaching models and through performance-based family advocate success rubrics.
- Early childhood education support: Our support for teachers includes a clear performance-based Teacher Success Rubric, a proven curriculum, and a focused assessment model that allows educators to focus on what’s most important – closing the achievement gap for every child.
- Administrative support: We offer Early Head Start/Head Start administrators individualized support in the areas of Human Resources, Finance, and Facilities.
- Leadership and capacity-building: Executive and managerial coaching, key leader onboarding
- Other: Community assessments, federal monitoring review preparation, governance design, and training, and change management.